Friday, January 15, 2016

What Hath I Wrought?

I'm sitting at my work laptop*, listening to the Star Wars d20 group that my oldest is DM for*, while they contemplate their latest mercenary conquest.

Yes, a gaming group of about 8-10 teenagers is overwhelming the size of our kitchen table, playing pencil and paper RPGs. They are playing as (effectively) mercs in a Star Wars campaign set in The Old Republic (SWTOR Era).

It's been a long time since I gamed in a teenage group, and hoo boy, are they boisterous.

I may a be an old fuddy duddy compared to that bunch, but I'm glad they're having a blast.





*Mainly because I died in Wildstar, and I have to wait a while to be able to rez in place. And I really really REALLY don't want to have to walk all the way back to take on Vorion the Corruptor.

**And my son is a player in, as well.

2 comments: