Wednesday, August 5, 2015

A Post Gen Con Teaser

Gen Con 2015 has come and gone, and all I've got left are the memories.

And the abs.

What abs, you ask?

Oh, these abs:

The only thing that was fake was the spray tan.
That was NOT a body suit.

I'm still decompressing, and I've got another, longer post on the way, but I figured I'd at least provide the pic above and this one below:

And, naturally, I drew a blank at the name.
"You're that... that Brit woman from the new Blizzard game!"
I was grateful she was excited I knew she was Tracer from Overwatch.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I can only wish that was me.

      He may have a six-pack, but I (unfortunately) have a keg....

      Delete
    2. Haha, I was like "Surely that's not Red himself?! Or is it?" I'm glad I got someone else to comment on it first. :P

      Delete
    3. If only that were me.

      My wife aptly described it as the women were drooling over him, and she's pretty dead on.

      Delete