Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Introducin Murtaugh

I've been playing MMO games since about the time Lineage 2 came out, and have been playing computer games for much longer than that. The thing that really got me into the whole RPG scene was Neverwinter Nights. It was a great game. The server vault option on multiplayer servers is what led me to MMOs.

My history of MMOs is as follows:

Horizons
Lineage 2
World of Warcraft
Vanguard
Guild Wars
Age of Conan
Warhammer Online

I mostly have played melee characters with, up until recently, a focus on damage dealing classes. I'll always have a soft spot for the rogue archetype, but I've found that I really have been enjoying the heavy plate wearing tank archetype quite a bit.

My current active characters in wow are:
Level 69 Warrior - active, although leveling slowly
Level 59 DK - barely active, as you can tell from the level

Retired characters:
Level 80 Rogue - Raided Molten core, Blackwing lair & An'Quiraj at level 60 - Raided Naxx 10 & 25, OS, Eye & Vaults with him

Level 80 Paladin - Was the guild's main tank through most of the progress in Wrath

Level 80 Death Knight - Got caught up in the whole... Ooh, shiny! phase of death knights and found I didn't particularly care for the class mechanics when it came to tanking & went back to paladin

So there's my brief history and MMO Resume as it were.

I hope to provide an experienced view point here and bring some insight to the random topics we'll be discussing.

I'm looking forward to seeing where this side project will go!

No comments:

Post a Comment